Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Anything Goes > Entertainment

Entertainment Musics, Movies, Stars and Celebrities

Old 15-09-2019, 08:49 PM

Matt See is on a distinguished road
The New Adventures of Bernice Summerfield: The Revolution:
The Revolution is the first episode of The New Adventures of Bernice Summerfield.
Written by Nev Fountain.
Nicola Bryant (Peri) appears here as a different character in Professor Geller and what an amusing character this was.
Benny is reunited with the Seventh Doctor with them on the run due to her wanted for a crime against science.
What ensues includes raining frogs and the revelation of the planet in question.
No doubt it was flattering for Sylvester McCoy when the Doctor is thought of as the scientific equivalent of a supermodel!
The way the villain met his end was surprising and I saw something similar in Veronica Mars 4.4 Heads You Lose.
A fun way to start The New Adventures of Bernice Summerfield and I think I listened to a story with just the Doctor and Benny without Ace. The Doctor would reveal why Ace was absent.
The Revolution definitely made very good use of just the Doctor and Benny together.
Old 15-09-2019, 09:31 PM

Sheila Steafel has passed away.

Born on May 26 1935, Sheila Steafel appeared in Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. playing Young Woman.
She was also in Quatermass and the Pit playing Journalist.

Her other work included Danger Man, Catch Me a Spy, The Goodies,Keep It in the Family, SuperTed, The Mrs Bradley Mysteries, The 10th Kingdom & Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators.

She died on August 23 2019 at the age of 84.
Old 18-09-2019, 07:28 PM

The War Master: Only the Good: The Good Master:
Second episode of Only the Good.
Written by Janine H. Jones.
Featuring Jonny Green as Cole Jarnish.
Only the Good including The Good Master was released in December 2017, months after the release of the two sets of Torchwood: Aliens Among Us in which Green played Tyler Steele.
Green as Cole in The Good Master ends up becoming a companion of the Master.
No doubt Big Finish was being humourous in having Green both associated with Torchwood and as a companion of the Master.
Writer Jones had earlier written for Aliens Among Us with the episode Zero Hour which had Green dominate the episode as Tyler.
The Good Master also features Jacob Dudman as Arcking 12 Computer.
Subseqent to this Dudman performed Doctors for Big Finish.
In The Good Master, the Master uses the alias Dr Keller and he prevlously used the name Keller in The Mind of Evil.
Intriguing start to The Good Master with the Daleks attacking a ship with Cole on it.
Also very intriguing was when the Heart turned up and revealed the person the Master is.
The Daleks came to Arcking to look for the Master which resulted in people being killed by them.
Phila asked the Master if people would not have been killed if he did not come to Arcking.
It is the same question that Joan asked the Doctor in The Family of Blood where people got killed by the Family in their search of the Doctor.

The Good Master is very good including the Heart being very spooky.