Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > POM International School

Old 30-06-2005, 02:29 PM

bondi kiwi boy is on a distinguished road
to all

It amases me to see that this group is forming and the different walks of lifes we have all taken in life from what i can see there are taxi drivers, IT people, bankers, aircraft engineers, hotel managers and this list goes on.

but not only is it within PNG but the rest of the world

I was only there for a year and before that i was at Ela Beach, I went back there in 2004 and looked around and brought back alot of fond mermories about the place and the good times that there were, i get the same feeling looking back at all the pictures of POMHI the memories come back about Playing hand ball in front of the steps, the metal work classes, looking up to the year 11 & 12 students at the time. it was a time to learn about yourself but unforturily for me it came to an end and had to go to a all boys boarding school in Dunedin in New Zealand

the connection that we have is a huge resource for all of us to use isf it is used correctly. i agree the we need to find the friends that we had in PNG at POMHI, if it is for personal season or bussiness reasons it is there for use to build the group and help support it. i would like to know if you guys wold like to get a so called old school network going.

Let me know

Kent Calwell

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 22-07-2005, 04:29 PM

brendon is on a distinguished road
The day I left PNG for NZ I was told by a classmate that Pomhi was paradise in comparison to any school in NZ. He was dead right. I wish I could have stayed in POMHI for an extra year to sort out loose ends, but it was not to be. Still, at least the internet can be used to bring back the nostalgia and reaquaint us with lost friends.

Cheers, brendon.